Welcome!
What's going on in your life? What are you reading right now? Where do you volunteer your time? What brings you the most peace and joy in your life?
Sunday, January 16, 2011
My peace I give you..not as the world gives....
I am so thankful for the peace that comes from God. There is so much turmoil going on in the world around us and in some homes and with families there is little peace to be found. I gave my heart and life to Christ 31 years ago and as I have walked with Him over these years, I have found an inner peace that nothing on this earth or in this life can be obtained. There is still turmoil in the world around me but I know who is in control and that He means 'good' for me. We won't always understand the 'whys' in life but we can certainly trust God. I would say in the old saying 'give peace a chance'. Turn it all over to Christ...our savior and friend...give Him all your cares, concerns...sorrows...disappointments...sins...weaknesses...anger....and watch Him turn it all your 'ashes' into beauty...mourning into joy....heaviness and sorrow into praise. God bless your day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Time flies when you're having fun. I met the Lord in the Summer of 1978. I can't believe it's been 32 years. He's faithful. (Pete)
ReplyDeleteGood reminder Pete... It's been since Jan. 1980 for me. Turned my life around 180 degrees. Thank you Jesus for getting a hold of me and stopping me in my tracks. I can't imagine where and what I'd be doing if I would have stayed on the path I was on.
ReplyDelete