Welcome!

What's going on in your life? What are you reading right now? Where do you volunteer your time? What brings you the most peace and joy in your life?

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Sunday, January 23, 2011

I love Sundays. Church was great.. good message, great music. Our little car is having some difficulties in the cold... had to have it jumped after church.
Made a nice ham steak dinner with loaded mashed potatoes and a great salad for lunch. Since then... got a couple of nice photos in an email from our neice Amy in Florida of John's grandparents. I touched them up and put them up on facebook for John.
I plan on getting a couple of frames and putting them up on the wall. I love the old family photos. It's a good day to stay busy inside as it's barely 4 or 5 degrees outside. shiverrrrrrr

No comments:

Post a Comment